When you meet someone for the first time or after a long time, having the right topics to initiate the conversation is a good starting point. You don’t just want to be the only one who speaks or listens to something, do you?
If you are looking for some good questions to ask and keep the text conversation going with a girl, or want to ask some great questions to someone you are talking to for the first time, this article is for you.
Hence, here next in this article we will provide some interesting and good-level questions to make a chat more engaging possible. Moreover, this will help you make a good connection while having a healthy discussion with someone.
Good questions to ask a stranger talking for the first time
To someone you just met, it’s not a good idea to pick too personal a topic or ask thought-provoking questions to them. Still, there’s an awkward silence you need to break. Do not worry, these are all good questions that are all nice moves to start up a conversation with strangers.
- What is your nickname?
- Whether you prefer spending your vacation at the beach or hiking?
- Which superhero do you want to be and why?
- Do you have a habit of collecting anything?
- Do you feel comfortable traveling alone?
- What do you do to stay healthy and fit?
- Where do you want to travel to on your next vacation?
- Which podcasts are you listening to these days?
- Which is your favorite emoji that you use the most?
- In one sentence, how would you describe your life?
- Who has had the greatest influence on your life?
- What is your perfect gateaway for the long weekend?
Good questions to ask to get to know someone
You may have some co-workers and neighbors who are no strangers but whom you have never spoken to. Whenever you are around and about to speak for the first time, here are some interesting questions for you. By asking such questions you will be able to build a strong connection and learn more about them.
- What is your favorite sport?
- How do you spend your free time after work?
- What are your favorite hobbies?
- When was the last time you showed a movie in a theatre?
- What is your most favorite holiday?
- Do you consider yourself an introvert or an outspoken person?
- How many languages do you know?
- What kind of music do you enjoy or love to dance to?
- How much time do you spend at the gym?
- What is the secret skill you still keep hidden from others?
- How do you feel about positive thinking?
- Which animal or bird can be the best friend of humans other than dog and cat?
Also read: Presentation Topics for General Presentation
Good questions to ask in an interview
An interviewer has many things to discuss with candidates regarding their skills and abilities. Interviews do not only focus on professional skills, they also require questions to get to know people on a personal level. And if you’re going to interview someone, here are some good questions to ask them for a relaxing discussion.
- What is the proudest moment of your life?
- How do you know this career is the right fit for you?
- Where do you see yourself after three or five years?
- What are your top five strengths?
- How confident are you about this position?
- What is your best response to work challenges?
- What matters most to you when it comes to working?
- What are the special talents that separate you from others?
- What are your career goals and how close are you to achieving them?
- Are you a logical thinker or are you a creative thinker?
- How do you challenge yourself to be the best you can be?
Good questions to ask leaders
When you finally get the opportunity to meet your role model or leader during a seminar or online meeting, asking good questions becomes very important. Here is a list of some good questions you can ask your leaders that will teach you more about their work and the routine that you should follow in your life, too.
- What is your secret to being successful in this field?
- How did you conquer your fear of failure?
- What advice do you give to new starters in the same field?
- How do you manage work stress?
- What keeps you going when having no support or hope?
- What is your favorite thing about this industry?
- What books do you suggest reading to get more insight into this work?
- What are some things you regret doing?
- How do you manage people and organize your work so well?
- What is the biggest obstacle that prevents anyone from being successful?
- What was your first job and how did you grow from there?
- What do you advise someone who is on the edge to give up?
- Have you ever overcome your fear? How did you do that?
Also read: Interesting Topics To Talk About With A Girl
Good questions to ask Siri
From asking Siri the right things to do to asking weird questions, Siri is working hard to assist you. Whenever you are curious about Siri itself and haven’t found any good questions online, it is best to ask Siri itself. Below are a few good questions you can ask Siri to learn more about it.
- How intelligent are you, Siri?
- Do you believe in hard work?
- How old are you?
- Do you enjoy working as Siri?
- Do you love this movie: The matrix?
- When do you want to know something who do you ask?
- Who is your favorite movie star/celebrity?
- What are you doing this weekend?
- How many friends do you have?
- What is your last name?
- What makes you excited about your work?
- What do you do to stay so calm when being asked useless questions?
- Why is Android better than Apple?
Also read: Funny Questions for Alexa in Free Time
So, this was our complete list of good questions to ask for having a better conversation with someone you know or someone you don’t know yet. Use the right questions from the article to build a connection with others, to know more about them, and of course, have fun!