If you want to express your love and appreciation for your husband, saying ‘thanks’ is not enough. There must be some special words that come straight from your heart.
More like when your husband shares your picture on social media, or you want to express your love for him by saying nice things, these are the comments you can share.
In this post, we share the comments for a husband that feels more lovely as you leave on his social media post or while celebrating his birthday. These are all also your way to show your husband that you do care for him a lot.
Heartfelt Comments For Husband Pictures On Instagram
Your husband will not mind if you leave short or no comments on his recent Instagram posts. But, why miss this chance to express your love for him? These are perfect comments you can share on your husband’s Instagram post.
- You’re the love of my life, my ‘one and only’.
- I wish I could be with you for not just hundreds, but thousands of years.
- Looking so sweet, I just can’t take my eyes off you.
- The more I learn about you, the more I fall in love with you again.
- I never know when I fall for you, but I feel lucky that it happened.
- We’re might not be perfect together, but we are great together.
- From the day I met you, I love you, and I will never tire of doing it.
- I don’t remember its first sight or last sight, the love is still there.
- My life has gotten greater every day from the day I marry you.
Also read: Best Things to Say to Your Wife
Special Comments For Husband Pics On Facebook
If your husband has just shared a picture of your recent trips or from special occasions, you can write the meaningful with the comments like these on his post. This will make him realize that someone really cares for him and loves him enough.
- I’m grateful that you’re with me, and I always want to be around you.
- The picture is fine. By the way, I love you, just you know.
- Only because of you, do I get to know the real meaning of love.
- You’re my number-only priority in life right now.
- The day I met I knew that our relationship would be forever.
- I’ve to say I stuck with you for life, but who told you that I want to go free?
- We might be in a relationship, but our friendship is even better.
- Keep it up, hubby! I’m feeling so proud of you.
- I know I have said it many times, but this time again, I love you so much.
- Dear hubby, I love the way you are. Please, never change a bit.
Romantic Comments For Selfie With Husband
Taking selfies is like you are enjoying capturing every beautiful memory with your husband from every special occasion. To make it even more special, these romantic things you can write on your husband’s selfie post.
- When you’re with me life is perfect anyways.
- I don’t want anything or anyone, I just want you with me.
- The way you love me and support me unconditionally, no one ever.
- I’m not sure if I’m destined to be with you, but I’m happy that it happened.
- You’re someone who makes me feel complete. I can’t love you enough.
- Not just this life, I can just spend every life with you. I just love you that’s it.
- With you my every day is special, thank you for everything.
- Seeing your face every morning makes me feel how lucky I am really.
- The way you love me, I can’t love you back, it’s way too much.
Special Comments For Husband’s Birthday
Your husband’s birthday is your special chance to make him feel more loved and respected. If you want to share something nice and meaningful, these comments are the right way.
- Wishing the happiest birthday to the most caring and loveable husband.
- You’re the reason I again start to believe in love, you’re awesome, HDB!
- Many many happy returns of the day, dear husband. We have a long way to go.
- This is not just your special day, this is more like my birthday than yours.
- Thank you so much for this day, Afterall this is the day that gave my life meaning.
- You’re the best thing that ever happens to me. Couldn’t be more grateful for this day.
- I pray to God that you get everything you ever deserve and dream of in life.
- My love, I didn’t bring any special presents for you. Because I know it’s just me.
- Wishing you a very happy birthday to someone who makes my entire life happiest.
- You always make me feel loved and respected. I have nothing more to ask.
Also read: Lovely Comments for Wife To Make Her Day
For the love and care he provides, your man deserves to feel respected in person or online. When your husband posts his pictures, it’s his birthday or it’s just a selfie with you, these are your chances to make his day. With something special, meaningful, and romantic comments you tell him that you’re proud to have him as your husband in this life.