An A.C. comes on the throne of our home. A fan needs to be on duty for the whole season. A fridge serves chilled and cool varieties of foods & beverages.
In the morning, gentle breezes touch the body and in noon the same scorches your body. At nights a terrace calls to be with them whereas the rest of the day – a hill station welcomes us. Why are all these changes observed suddenly? It’s a call of summer!
Summer is the season to take special care of body in nutritional value and in minerals as well. Despite these, hydration in the body has to be importantly taken care of. Generally in summer our body consumes fewer calories than any other season. So, the body does not need calories more but requires more of water. Balanced nutrition fulfills the need of body in summer. In summer, your body’s digestion power becomes slow than compared to the winter. Our body sweats in summer due to hot weather and high temperature. Our energy level goes down as the day passes from morning to evening. The body needs to maintain its energy level for the entire day in summer. De-hydration can be a major problem in summer. Sometimes the sun stroke traps human body.
Let’s have a look on some general highlights with the help of which you can face summer calmly and be more safe from summer:
1. For breakfast, there should be a little heavy and healthy butter toast, fresh juices of fruits or vegetables, fruit charts that contain most of the water portion.
2. As the day passes, have lighter food than the previous diet.
3. Drink more and more water the entire day.
4.Try to include more fruits, salads and juices than heavy meals.
5. Other than regular meals, consider eating light and easily digestible food.
6. Eat less than your appetite.
7. Make sure the diet you consume is fresh.
8. Avoid high calorie food and have all the natural beverages like butter milk, coconut water and fresh lemon juice.
9. In order to maintain energy levels, have a fistful of nuts.
10.Avoid going out in the noon as much as possible.
11. In case you need to go out: be ready with your sun creams, sun glasses and a bottle of water.
12. Visit the hill stations to make the hot summer super cool.
13. Stay in touch of the nature like beaches, the river bank, in the garden as they will make you more relaxed in hot summer.
Enjoy this summer and say good bye to all the summer tensions.