Toxic Work Environments: Understanding the Different Types of Harassment in the Workplace

In America, only about 40% of employees are happy at work. For the remaining 60%, there’s something bothering them whenever they’re in the office. For some people, it’s the overwhelming workload. For others, it’s the harassment they have to endure while on the clock. Do you think there’s workplace harassment going on at your office? Then you’ll want to learn more about it to make the space safer. In this article, we’ll discuss the different types of harassment in the workplace and what you can do about it. Gender One of the most common types of workplace harassment is gender … Continue reading Toxic Work Environments: Understanding the Different Types of Harassment in the Workplace

5 Ways to Reduce Your Personal Debt in Your 20s

Being in debt can leave anyone with a sinking feeling in their stomach. Struggling to go from day to day without a clue how to make ends meet can be devastating. However, there are ways in which you can reduce your personal debt while you are in your 20s to make life easier as you get older. Plan ahead We have all been there before. You get in from college or work and simply cannot be bothered to cook. Looking in the refrigerator, you see a handful of ingredients, but no meal jumps out at you. Phoning for takeout is … Continue reading 5 Ways to Reduce Your Personal Debt in Your 20s

Speed Clean! 4 Tips for Cleaning Your Room in Under 10 Minutes

Keeping a space clean can be a real chore sometimes. It’s easier if you take it in small segments to make it manageable (and dare we say, even fun?).  If you’re someone who dreads the cleaning process and would rather shove everything into your closet or under the bed for “future you”, you’re not alone. We’ve been there. There is a better way though. A clean space (and the process of cleaning) can actually improve your mental health. It’s not just good for aesthetics; it’s good for your brain! Here are 4 tips for cleaning your room quickly if you … Continue reading Speed Clean! 4 Tips for Cleaning Your Room in Under 10 Minutes