Local or global, no business would like to hear negative feedback. Negative reviews not only result in a loss of present or potential customers but also can damage your brand in the industry as well. But, yes with the most positive and supportive replies to negative reviews on google, you can turn the situation in your favor.
It’s true that negative reviews can hurt your business, but immediate replies and helpful solutions always end up leaving a positive impression.
Whether you’re a local bakery store owner or support team of an e-commerce store, you better know how to handle such negative reviews on your Google business profile.
Best Responses to Negative Reviews on Google
If you’re not sure what will be your response to such negative reviews on your google my business profile or brand page, you can check here listed reviews as references. Such templates are more focused to provide the right solution and fix the situation, dealing with the angry customer appropriately.
- Thank you for your feedback. We are sure to fix this to make it a fair deal. Is there anything you expect from us? We’re ready to help.
- Hi (name), thanks for sharing your product experience with us. We’re working on it, to provide the right solution to you. Just give us a little time.
- We are sorry to hear that you are facing such difficulties with our services. We’ll certainly do the needful, and you will get a confirmation mail on it.
- We are happy that you chose us for the first time. But, what you suggest here, we definitely consider that. Thank you.
- Hey, we saw that you provided the lowest rating. There must be something you would like us to know. Please feel free to share your detailed experience with us in order to resolve the problem you have.
- Sorry for such late feedback. Generally, we are replying to the customer queries as quickly as possible. Now, I’m (name) here to follow you along.
- Thank you for such a detailed description of the technical issue you faced. It’s very helpful feedback that we require to fix something in our system. I’ve already sent the feedback to our tech team and they’re on it.
- We are truly sorry to hear that you’ve faced such an amount of difficulties. In general, we don’t see such issues with any of our customers. But, no worries, we are here to provide the best solution for such a case.
- Thanks for your purchase, we truly appreciate that. What you experience after purchase is truly uncommon for us. You can count on us to assist you. If you want you can certainly replace the product in a very short time. Let us know for other assistance.
- Hi (name), it’s very rare to get such payment-related issues. Thank you so much for writing this review and drawing our attention to such a critical issue. You can mail us your payment receipt on our care and we will handle it further.
- Really sorry for such a frustrating experience you’ve had to face. Depending on your provided review, we’ve already initiated the refund process. The amount will be transferred to your account soon. In the meantime, let us know if we can help you with anything else.
- Thank you so much for taking the time and providing this helpful review to us. We’re really surprised to see such a level of technical issue in your case. We’ve figured out the fault is from our end. To make up for the losses you have endured, we are providing you with the upgraded plan without you having to pay any extra. Hope that might fix the solution.
You also want to check some better ways to reply to thank you to customers or anyone.
How to Respond to Negative Reviews on Google?
If you receive such negative feedback, you should follow certain steps when replying to that. Here are some quick tips that will help you make it a more positive, professional, and supportive response. That might improve your brand’s reputation without damaging it, despite the negative experience that a customer has been through.
Because your approach to handling such reviews is very professional and customer-centric.
1. Remain professional and be supportive.
There’s no need to take pride in your product or brand. If the customer has genuinely shared their feedback on your product, they might have faced such difficulties. Handle such challenges professionally without following your favor for the brand alone.
2. Make sure you reply to such reviews on time.
Even if it’s a positive review on google, it’s better to acknowledge that you noticed their feedback. When it comes to negative reviews, it’s very crucial that you reply to them as soon as possible. Because the longer you wait, the angrier your customers will become.
3. Always apologize and show that you’re responsible.
Indeed, there are some mistakes, errors, and difficulties your customers face and as a business owner or customer support staff, you have to show responsible behavior. That cost nothing extra, just saying sorry without trying to cover anything. Show your customer that you do care and are ready to do what is necessary to help them.
4. Make the resolving process simpler for your customer.
You have apologized, but next what?. Providing a better solution or alternative is a must. Of course, you don’t want your customers to follow a complicated process to resolve an issue caused by your business. Instead of frustrating them more, guide your customer to do something. Even better, provide immediate support to them after discussing with the key departments. That can save a lot of time for all.
5. Take notes of such errors and fix your system and management.
Every negative review you get is actually a chance to improve something in your offerings and management. Send such an issue to the respective department, to take serious action on it. Although it is a once-in-a-million case mistake, it could still happen. You better fix that before any more customers have to deal with it.
No business or brand is perfect and there’s no chance that every business gets all the positive reviews. There’s always something lacking or imperfect in the product, services, or system that might alter the customer experience.
Read this article covering the Great Replies to “You’re Welcome” that end the conversation well enough.
Additionally, you should consider the varying needs and expectations of your customers.
When you receive a negative review on google, the first thing you need to do is to let such customers know that you are there to listen to them and guide them through the process.
No matter how frustrated the customer is, be there to provide immediate reply and support to them. That not only calms down the angry customer but may also settle the potential customer who is looking at reviews before making a purchase.