If you’re attending a baby shower or a birthday party, gifts are always expected, like on other occasions. Now whether you’ve been to these events before or it’s your first time, finding the right gift can be a hassle.
There are always thousands of gifts to choose from, but it’s still so hard to choose. You want something that’s personal, remarkable, and well, either something they could use or keep forever.
So to give you an idea, here are 8 of the
Best baby gifts you could buy:
- Pacifier – It’s nothing out of the ordinary, but pacifiers are a big help to parents. Try looking for unique-looking pacifiers, or even ones that are attached to toys. That way you can give the baby a toy and a pacifier all in one.
Parents will thank you with helping them stop their future baby from crying when they start teething.
- Silicone bib – Forget cotton cloth bibs, and go for silicone ones. This ingenious idea will make parents’ lives easier, as it’s easier to clean and can catch almost all anything that drips from their baby’s mouth.
These essentials are also water-proof and stain-resistant and easily cleaned.
- Birth plates – Giving baby name plates is probably one unique gift you could give. It’s not only customizable, but it’s also a timeless collection that could stay with the family forever.
Plus, baby name plates will serve a refreshing reminder of your existence since it’s always going to be with the family’s decoration or china cabinet. And, these plates are a beautiful classic to have in a house!
- Jumperoos – Help in developing the baby’s motor skills by giving the parents a jumperoo. These baby seats are designed to let babies jump up and down, rotate, or even dangle.
It’s a fun way for babies to learn while still being safe and comfortable.
- Journal – It’s not really for the baby’s use but more of for the parents. A journal can be useful for keeping track of medical records and serve as a guidebook from the pregnancy to the delivery!
A journal will make a cool scrapbook that the parents and baby could go back to years after the baby is born.
- Door Mat – Like the baby name plates, a customized doormat can also be a great and fun idea to give to parents to be.
You can put funny quotations on the mat that parents can place on the baby’s room.
- Crib – Perhaps one of the most useful present you can give to parents is a crib. Babies will use it for quite a long time. Plus, it can always be stored for future usage if it’s still in good condition.
Giving a crib would help with the parents’ finances plus you’ll be tagged as someone who’s quite generous when it comes to giving gifts.
These are only some of the best ideas, as there are truly lots of gifts to choose from. Personally, as someone who likes to keep things personal, we’ve given personalized baby name plates and doormats as it’s a unique gift.
Still, the decision is all up to you, so choose whatever your heart desires.