Rick and Morty is finally coming back after nearly 2 years of waiting. Season 3 of Rick and Morty ended on 1st October 2017, which lead the fans of the series waiting to know whether the series would be renewed or not. But the fans got a treat as Adult Swim Notified that Rick and Morty has renewed for 70 episodes.
Release date and trailer
The first five episodes will air on 10th November 2019 with the titles already announced on October 21 by adult swim in a video, even though none of you asked but this are the titles :
1: “Edge of Tomorty: Rick Die Rickpeat”
2: “The Old Man and the Seat”
3: “One Crew Over the Crewcoo’s Morty”
4: “Claw and Hoarder: Special Ricktim’s Morty”
5: “Rattlestar Ricklactica”
They also announced in the video that only 5 episodes will air in November as they quoted “Five all-new episodes start Sunday, November 10 at 11:30,” along with“Half the season you deserve — all the season we could handle.” So the other half of the episodes are expected to start airing in mid-January.
Streaming on Netflix
Rick and Morty will stream many countries including Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Czech Republic, France ,Germany ,Greece ,Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey and the UK.
Some famous Rick and Morty Quotes
- Morty: Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. We’re all going to die. Come watch TV.
- Rick: Weddings are basically funerals with cake.
- Rick: Listen, Morty, I hate to break it to you but what people call “love” is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, Morty, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are gonna do it. Break the cycle, Morty. Rise above. Focus on science
- Rick: “As far as Grandpa’s concerned, you’re both pieces of sh*t! Yeah. I can prove it mathematically.”
- Jerry: I wish that shotgun was my penis.
Beth: If it was, you could call me Ernest Hemingway.
- Rick: I turned myself into a pickle. I’m Pickle Riiiick.
- Mr. Goldenfold: Now who can tell me the common denominator of these two fractions? You don’t know or you’re just bored?
Morty: Hey listen, you know, if we’re all bored over here, wouldn’t the common denominator be you?
- Morty: You’re like Hitler! But even Hitler cared about Germany or something.
- Jerry: Oh, look, honey. It’s our son with Albert Ein-douche.
Jerry: I’m an angry father, not an improviser.
- Mr. Meeseeks: Having a family doesn’t mean that you stop being an individual. You know the best thing you can do for the people that depend on you? Be honest with them, even if it means setting them free.