Not being on the slim side can be quite troublesome, especially when you’re looking for clothes that fit and match your taste. With all the stereotype clothes in the market made for hourglass bodies, being plus size may lower your self-esteem.
Being creative and resourceful when it comes to your fashion statement is a must for everyone, not just for chubby women. However, you need to add a touch of extra on finding and looking for the perfect clothes that perfectly fit you.
Here are the
5 fashion tips to help you to decide what to wear for plus size dresses:
1. Maxi Dresses
Maxi dresses have been trending for the past years as these clothes wear boosts your body shape while at the same time, gives you more freedom and confidence to walk and work in your office without looking too big on your shape. The best plus size cocktail dresses with sleeves to look out for are brought by Kiyonna online store that matches what you need on any occasion.
2. Well-Fitted Trousers
For women that have a wider waist and thighs, a pair of well-fitted trousers is all you need. Dark-colored pants will make you look like you are two sizes slimmer as these pants will cover up flaws located in your lower body area.
3. Full-Length Cardigans
With all the fashion tips, always having full-length cardigans in your cabinet will provide you smarter and sexier vibes that match any formal or non-formal occasions.
4. Cold Shoulders
Who says you can’t show some skin? If you have it, flaunt it. And if you have beautiful and flawless shoulders, why not flaunt it? Putting on some cold shoulders top with your matchy pants will take you to a different level of confidence while looking formal.
5. Sweater Dress
Last but not least, just like the standard plus size cocktail dresses with sleeves, is the on-the-go sweater dresses. Dresses like these have their distinct sexiness once you wear this type of clothes. What’s even better is that you will look sexier while being comfortable with your attire.
Millions of women worry about what to wear every single day. Tons of clothes to choose from but only a few will make you feel and look good.
In this time and age, where social media is a need for everyone, having the confidence to flaunt your body shape – whether you are skinny, average, or chubby – is challenging.
But seeing other people do it will make you do the same.
Just like these awesome ladies making their way to the top through their voluptuous bodies:
- Hayet Rida. Hayet is what we can describe as a woman who knows her needs. From her workwear attire to her breathtaking lingerie, you will be inspired to wear the same and take her tips every day.
- The Smiling Sweetheart. A plus-size model making on the way to your heart is what The Smiling Sweetheart is all about. If you want to look simple but elegant, get inspired by her style.
- Lauren Nicole. Lauren Nicole gives you that vibe that you can wear anything you like, anywhere you want. If you see her Instagram posts, you will wish to have a body like hers, too.
- Chloe in Curve. Chloe Elliot is one of the most influential plus-size models of this generation. With her trendy clothes and fashionable statements, you would want to look like her.
- Stefani Nicole. Last on our list is Stefani Nicole that shares her astounding clothes wear on Instagram, from her hippest attires to her cute but sexy casual matching garments.
Having the right amount of creativity and clothes to choose from will show you that taking your fashion in public, just like these ladies, won’t be difficult anymore.