[dropcap size=small]B[/dropcap]attery has been a big issue for mobile phone users now-a-days. Everyone relies on power banks for extended battery life. We have to charge the phone atleast 2 times a day. When the consumers are in such inconvenience, the company OUKITEL took the charge of solving the problem and did that efficiently with their new product OUKITEL K10000.
This phone has a humongous battery capacity. It can be up for up-to 10-15 days normal use without charging, the company claims. It will pack a 10000mAh battery which will allow it to last days.
- The K10000 has hexa-faceted edges, being unique and comfortable to grip.
- Full steel frame gives better look + drop resistance.
- Unique Pump-up Flash Charging tech allows it to charges to 100% in just 3.5 hours!
- Reverse charge gives it functionality to charge other phones too. It does work like a power bank. It still had 10% power after charging 3 iPhone6S Plus.!
- This phone applies the frame-less design offering 86% body-to-screen ratio.
- Supports Gesture Motion and Gesture Lock.
- Package contains a Back Cover to protect the phone.
- Display: 5.5 inch 720×1280 IPS HD Screen
- CPU: 64bit Quad Core 1.0 GHz
- GPU: Mali-T720
- System: Android 5.1
- RAM : 2 GB
- Internal Memory: 16 GB
- Camera: Back 13.0MP ,Front 5.0MP
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- GPS: GPS / A-GPS
- SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby, One is Micro SIM card slot alone, another Micro card slot can also be used as a MicroSD card slot. 2 SIM cards and MicroSD cannot be used together.
- Network: 2G: GSM, 3G: WCDMA ,4G/4G LTE
- Product weight: 0.184KG
- Sensor: Gravity Sensor,Ambient Light Sensor,Proximity Sensor
- OTG : Supports OTG
So, to sum up we can say that the phone is pretty decent with great battery life. The camera clarity is better in low light compared to most phones. The GPU and RAM allows you to play decent games on it.The feature that allows you to charge another phones is unique and good. Also the phone is available in just 200$. That’s pretty affordable.
P.S~ All the claims have been made by the company itself. We are not responsible for any of the claims made.